Set within the forest garden, surrounded by fruit trees for the perfect romantic getaway for 2.
The Forager is set high and central in the Forest garden giving it fabulous views across Dorset’s rolling countryside all the way to Eggardon Hill – an iron age hill fort.
- Luxurious kingsize bed with snuggly feather duvet
- Bedding and towels
- Your own ensuite shower & flushing toilet within the hut
- A wood-burner in each hut
- Kitchen includes china and cutlery, Eco washing up liquid and washing up facilities
- Your own outside BBQ fire pit and outside seating area
- Indoor BBQ with plenty of seating, fridge, gas ring and charging points in the shared BBQ hut
- The option of your own private wood fired hot tub – the perfect place to enjoy the twinkling stars.
How to Book
Our minimum stay is 2 nights, but we sometimes accept single nights during midweeks in low season. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a single night.
Unfortunately we cannot take pets as we have very free range ducks that literally waddle past the shepherd’s huts.
Step 1 Select check-in and check out date.
Step 2 Check if the hut is available and click on Book Now.
Step 3 Select any extras (hampers, hot tub or even another hut) Your total price will be given.
The entire farm is a non smoking area. Discarded cigarette butts can present health risks to wild animals because of indiscriminate eating behaviours. Because we are here to care for the environment and the wildlife we live along side we do not have any smoking on the farm. Thank you!