Set lower down the forest garden, surrounded by fruit trees for a spacious getaway for 2, available between April and October
- Luxurious double bed with snuggly feather duvet
- Bedding and towels
- Your own private shower room with compost toilet, adjacent to the yurt
- A wood-burning stove inside the yurt
- Kitchen equipment includes china and cutlery, pans, Ecover washing up liquid and washing up facilities
- Your own outside BBQ fire pit and seating area
- Indoor BBQ with plenty of seating, charging points and fridge in the shared BBQ hut.
How to Book
Our minimum stay is 2 nights, but we sometimes accept single nights during midweeks in low season. Please email us on email@example.com if you would like a single night.
Unfortunately we cannot take pets as we have very free range ducks that literally waddle past the shepherd’s huts.
Step 1 Select check-in and check out date.
Step 2 Check if the hut is available and click on Book Now.
Step 3 Select any extras (hampers, hot tub or even another hut) Your total price will be given.
The entire farm is a non smoking area. Discarded cigarette butts can present health risks to wild animals because of indiscriminate eating behaviours. Because we are here to care for the environment and the wildlife we live along side we do not have any smoking on the farm. Thank you!