Set apart from the forest garden, beside a copse – a comfortable space for 2, available from October 2020
- Luxurious kingsize bed with snuggly feather duvet and star-gazing roof-light set in the copper ceiling
- Bedding and towels
- Your own ensuite shower & flushing toilet within the hut
- A wood-burning stove
- Kitchen includes china and cutlery, Eco washing up liquid, washing up facilities and a fridge
- Your own private outdoor covered BBQ dining area with table and chairs
- The option of your own private wood fired hot tub – the perfect place to enjoy the twinkling stars
How to Book
Our minimum stay is 2 nights, but we sometimes accept single nights during midweeks in low season. Please email us on email@example.com if you would like a single night.
Unfortunately we cannot take pets as we have very free range ducks that literally waddle past the shepherd’s huts.
Step 1 Select check-in and check out date.
Step 2 Check if the hut is available and click on Book Now.
Step 3 Select any extras (hampers, hot tub or even another hut) Your total price will be given.
The entire farm is a non smoking area. Discarded cigarette butts can present health risks to wild animals because of indiscriminate eating behaviours. Because we are here to care for the environment and the wildlife we live along side we do not have any smoking on the farm. Thank you!